Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15, 2011 PICS

I thought this was the greatest since Sam hasn't really shared a lot yet. He seemed happy to let Flora eat some of his pretzels. I love seeing them care for each other, even at a young age. On a side note, little did I know that as I was taking this picture, Flora was biting Sammy's finger! Oops. It was a total accident, but as soon as I was done clicking the camera button, Sammy started crying and I had no idea why...then I figured it out when I saw the bite marks on his finger. Awwww... Either way, it was cute they were sharing. I think he'll still share with her. :)


Now that Flora has a name for Sammy (Mimi), she often asks for him to do things with her. It's really cute. Today she wanted to go through the tunnel, but she started saying "Mimi" because she wanted Sam to join her. In this picture, she asked to get up on the couch, but as soon as she was up..."Mimi!" because she wanted Sam to sit beside her. So, here they are, enjoying a book together on the couch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment