Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21, 2012

Name: Flora
Date: 2-21-12
Arrived: 7:15am
Breakfast: 7:15am, all oatmeal, a few grapes
Snack 1: 10am, cereal
Nap 1:----
Lunch: 12:20, some cheese, all hummus, all carrots, all blueberries, some grapes
Nap 2: 1:20-2:40
Snack 2: left with Grandma
BM: 11:30am
Special notes: Flora was chanting Milo’s name all morning, of course. :) I’m glad he made it this time. It was quite a sight to see the reunion. She yelled his name and ran across the gym to him.

Name: Samuel
Date: 2-21-12
Arrived: 7:30am
Breakfast: 7:30am, a few bites of pancake, a bite of eggs
Snack 1: 10am, mix (he also ate the rest of both of his pancakes at about 9am)
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 12:20, couple bites of eggs and broccoli, couple bites of white chicken chili, all yogurt, all pineapple, all grapes, 1 banana, half of sweet potato
Nap 2: 1:10-2:20
Snack 2: 3:20, potatoes and cheese
BM: not yet
Special notes: After Flora left, Sammy and I worked on spelling his name. I think he knows all the letters in “Samuel”! Of course, he’s not spelling his name, but he can identify all of them. He also just cracks me up when he takes too big of a bite of something. I’ll say, “Sammy, that was a big bite…” and then he will stop chewing, look at me, and spit some of it out. I think it’s the look on his face that gets me every time.

He was also SO excited for me to play violin for him. It was great…I asked him if he wanted me to play, and he smiled and laughed and ran over to the gate to go upstairs.

A few things we did today: We ventured to the store and to the Tri.

General notes: The kids had a great time at the Tri! Milo did end up coming this time, and they all seemed to have a blast. For the first hour there were mostly little kids, and it was a nice change as we were all able to talk and play together without the older kids running around (not that I dislike the older kids!). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment