Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 8, 2012

Name: Flora
Date: 2-8-12
Arrived: 7:10am
Breakfast: 7:15am, about half of egg, a few grapes
Snack 1: 10:15, cereal and dried fruit and a few other things mixed in
Nap 1:----
Lunch: 12:15, all of grapes, cheese, carrots, hummus, most of yogurt and granola
Nap 2: 1:15-2:25
Snack 2: 3:00, mix
BM: 8am
Special notes:

Name: Samuel
Date: 2-8-12
Arrived: 7:30am
Breakfast: 7:30am, already ate mostly beforehand, but had a couple grapes
Snack 1: 10:15, pretzels
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 12:15, all of sweet potato, yogurt, and PB bread, most of banana
Nap 2: 1:20-3:35
Snack 2: 3:55, potato and cheese
BM: not yet
Special notes: Poor Sammy…I can tell he is just tired! He fell asleep on the way home from Kofenya. I hope he finally got caught up on his missed sleep! :)

A few things we did today: we did some of the usual, then I decided we needed to get out of the house. The plan was to go to Kofenya and hang out, then possibly swing over to the library, but the kids were having so much fun at Kofenya, I just decided to stay. This morning, the kids also enjoyed playing some percussion with spoons.

General notes: I may start going to Kofenya once a week until the kids finally get tired of it. They were great today, and it’s a nice atmosphere for me, too. They spent a lot of time looking out the front window and getting really excited every time a semi drove by. People often walked by and smiled or waved at them, so they had fun with that, too. I also took some books with us. It really was a great time…I think we were there for an hour and a half, and the kids didn’t get bored! Plus, I got to drink good coffee. A definite plus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment