Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 23, 2012

No Pics Today.

Name: Flora
Date: 2-23-12
Arrived: 7:15am
Breakfast: 7:15am, ate about one bite of egg. I even tried cinnamon! She just didn’t seem interested in eating too much this morning…(however, I didn’t try to give her the English muffin which I didn’t notice until 3pm…)
Snack 1: 10:15, cereal and raisins
Nap 1:----
Lunch: 12:15, most grapes, a little cheese
Nap 2: 1:05-3:35
Snack 2: not yet
BM: tiny piece at 12:30pm
Special notes: I hope Flora is not getting sick. She did not want to eat much at all today. She was acting really funny at lunch. She wanted to get into her high chair, but then when I put her there she cried and said, “Poop!” So, I thought maybe she needed a diaper change. I went upstairs, and there was only one little tiny piece, so I kept the diaper on thinking she was probably not finished pooping yet. We went back downstairs, but she wouldn’t eat anything and just cried for a bit. I wasn’t sure what else to do, so she stayed there a few minutes while Sammy ate his lunch. I was finally able to get her to eat some grapes and a little cheese, but that’s all. So she had next-to-nothing for breakfast and hardly anything for lunch. She did eat a snack this morning. When I changed her after lunch, there wasn’t any more poop than before. The only thing I can think is that maybe she is constipated and her stomach was hurting…? I really don’t know. But then she took a long nap, so I am just hoping she is not coming down with something. Other than the episode at lunch, though, she seemed ok today…

Name: Samuel
Date: 2-23-12
Arrived: 7:30am
Breakfast: ate before
Snack 1: 10:15, all grapes and cheese, and he was still hungry! I didn’t have anything else to give him, so Flora was nice enough to share a few pieces of cereal with him.
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 12:15pm, most pasta, hardly any strawberries, all bread, the rest of yogurt
Nap 2: 1:00-3:15
Snack 2: didn’t want one
BM: 12:45pm
Special notes:

A few things we did today: We had a busy morning! We ran by the post office to send the Buckeyes, then we hung out at the library for a while (I discovered more things to do there that I didn’t know about before!), then we went to Kofenya for a little bit (which included a little bit of reading time), and then we visited Flora’s grandma at the resource center! I had to drop off a few things, including some of Milo’s old toys! :) It was a fun morning, and we did almost all of it before it started raining.

General notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment