Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 3, 2012

No Pics Today.

Name: Flora
Date: 4-3-12
Arrived: 7:15am
Breakfast: 7:15am, 1/2 banana muffin
Snack 10:15am, crackers (from yesterday that I forgot to send back with her)
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 12:20, all grapes, all cheese, few carrots, all applesauce, rest of muffin
Nap 2: 1:55-2:45
Snack 2: 3:10 crackers
BM: I am having trouble remembering if she pooped when I changed her before nap time…I think so…? But now I am second guessing and thinking not…I remember her tooting while I was wiping her… ha…Don’t worry, I kept a straight face and didn’t laugh. :)
Special notes: Flora ate much better today. I tried a system Andrea suggested which was “If you eat this, then you can have some of this…” kind of thing. It seemed to work pretty well if I held out for a minute or two while she complained about it. She usually came around. Naptime was more difficult today, though. Well, not more difficult for me, but she had a harder time going to sleep. Yesterday I think she fell asleep after 5 minutes, but today she sat up there and talked to herself, pulled the mattress back, etc., for about 40 minutes before she finally went down (1:55).

I also attempted to do the saline solution, and I think I got some in, but she also got a treatment on her face, too, as I missed her nostril once or twice as she wiggled around. :)


Name: Samuel
Date: 4-3-12
Arrived: 7:45am
Breakfast: ate before
Snack 10:15, all graham crackers
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 12:20, all broccoli, all cheese, most chicken, all yogurt, all applesauce
Nap 2: 1:20-2:45
Snack 2: 3:15, mini wheats
BM: 10:30am
Special notes: Andrea, you’re a genius. That totally worked to get Sammy to eat stuff. I lured him with cheese… :)

A few things we did today: Well, we went for a walk this morning (have a mentioned how much I love having warmer weather?!?!), headed to the Tri to play on the playground (a lot of the people who showed up for open gym are coming to the playground now, which is nice! We even got to see Milo briefly!), drove through the bank window, and went grocery shopping at Kroger. It was a good morning.

General notes: The kids were really quite well-behaved today. A good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment