Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2, 2012

No Pics Today.

Sorry, forgot to post! I'll do a quick overview.

So, breakfast was interesting, as I couldn't find Sammy's, and Flora didn't want her bread, so I made both kids oatmeal. Funny thing was, I later found Flora's oatmeal in the bottom of her lunchbox, and Sammy's oatmeal was in the freezer cooling off. :) Either way, they both enjoyed oatmeal this morning. Flora didn't eat a whole lot, but some at least. Sammy ate quite a bit plus a banana.

We went for a walk this morning, the we ventured out, first to Millet (yes, Adriane, we mostly just watched the buses...great idea!) where we sat in the grass and had a snack. We then went to Wal-mart, where the highlight was probably the fish in pet section. From there, it was back home to hang out for a bit, then lunch and nap.

Lunch: Neither kid ate much of anything. Sammy had a yogurt, 1/2 banana, and I think that was it...? Flora ate some oatmeal and I think that was it. I decided I wasn't going to fight with them (I suppose they know when they are hungry...and I know they aren't going to starve!), so we just had a short lunch, read a book, and took naps.

Flora's nap was short (about an hour), but she seemed pretty content so I let her stay in her crib for a bit. Sammy slept over 2 hours.

What was left of the afternoon was spent mostly in the backyard and on the back porch. Hooray for good weather!!!

I think that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment