Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30, 2012

Name: Flora Date: 4-30-12 Arrived: 7:15am Breakfast: 7:20am, some cereal and milk Snack: ---- Nap 1: ---- Lunch: 11:45, all applesauce, all veggies, all blueberries, 2/3 of pizza, most of hummus Nap 2: 12:50-1:50 Snack 2: 3pm, cereal BM: 3pm Special notes: I keep forgetting to tell you that Flora needs more wipes when you think of it. Name: Samuel Date: 4-30-12 Arrived: 7:30am Breakfast: already ate Snack: ---- Nap 1: ---- Lunch: 11:45am, all yogurt, a few apples with PB, a little bit of sweet potato Nap 2: 12:30pm-2:00ish Snack 2: 3pm, pretzels and 1/2 slice of bread BM: not yet Special notes: Sammy was pretty grumpy after we got home from the park…I really think some days he is just tired early. This turns into not eating well at lunch, but I think it all worked out. By the time we hung out in his room and read stories, he actually asked for a nap. He was ready. Maybe we will start trying napping earlier…I know you (Andrea) and I have discussed this before. We can talk about it again! :) A few things we did today: We went for a lovely walk this morning, then we headed to Hanover Park. The kids had a great time! We also played outback after naps as well as played a little bit with the hose…THAT was fun! The kids just giggled and giggled! General notes: Hanover Park is a really nice place to visit with the kids. I still get a little bit nervous now and then when the kids get a little farther apart and one of them starts to climb a little high, but they are definitely getting better at climbing, and I’m handling it a little better (at least I think so!). I was so impressed…I saw a lady at the park today and talked to her very briefly; she had 5 kids with her, all probably 4 and under, and she brought them all together in a vehicle! Crazy. I thought it was hard enough rounding up two little guys. But it also gave me hope for babysitters that even if you have more than 2 kids, it is still possible to go out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment