Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2, 2012


No Pics Today.  

Name: Flora
Date: 5-2-12      
Arrived: 7:15am
Breakfast: 7:20am, some oatmeal
Snack: ----
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 11:30am, most of rest of oatmeal, some grapes, some pizza, all veggies, all blueberries
Nap 2: 12:30pm-3:25pm
Snack 2: 3:30pm, bar
BM: 12:15pm
Special notes: Flora was asleep after about a minute!  She was definitely tired. 

I forgot to tell you that Flora finishes sentences now in the “Mouse book” as the kids call it.  I’m sure she does this for you at home, too, with some of your more frequently read books, but I haven’t seen her do that until the last few days.  Pretty fun! 


Name: Samuel
Date: 5-2-12
Arrived: 7:30am
Breakfast: ate before
Snack: ----
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 11:30am, all cottage cheese, quite a bit of cauliflower with a little PB, most of watermelon, a couple chips and guac
Nap 2: 12:40-1:30pm
Snack 2: 3pm, a bite of banana
BM: 8am, 1:30pm
Special notes: Sammy was so sweet this morning.  He gave Jason a kiss, unprompted!  :) 

I think his poop woke him up, and then he never went back to sleep after I changed him.  

A few things we did today: We stayed around the house: colored, went for a long walk, listened to music, read books, etc.  The kids also wanted me to play trumpet, so they heard “Dance Myself to Sleep” (Ernie’s sheep song), the ABC’s, and a couple others.   We also played in the water outside. 

General notes: The kids were really great today.  Sammy kept making me play more songs on the trumpet.  It might be the new replacement for his violin requests.  Too bad, because the trumpet is pretty loud… :)  I’m pretty sure the neighbors can’t hear me play the violin, but I’m pretty sure they can hear the trumpet…

No comments:

Post a Comment