Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 9, 2012


Oh no!  I was just getting to bed and realized this was still sitting on my computer.  All I had to do was click "publish."  So sorry for the late post!  

No Pics Today (though when I get around to it, I have a couple from yesterday).

Name: Flora
Date: 5-9-12      
Arrived: 7:15am
Breakfast: 7:20am, some cereal
Snack: ----
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 11:30am, all blueberries, cheese,  veggies, and applesauce, plus some more cereal with milk
Nap 2: 12:35-1:40
Snack 2: 3:10pm, mini wheats
BM: 1:50ish
Special notes: When we pulled into one of the back spots of the Co-op, Flora said “Co-op!”  :)  She’s so good about identifying locations.  It still amazes me sometimes. 

Name: Samuel
Date: 5-9-12
Arrived: 7:15am
Breakfast: 7:20am, some oatmeal, a yogurt, a little bit of banana
Snack: ----
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 11:30am, a yogurt, a little hummus
Nap 2: 12:30-3:10
Snack 2: 3:10pm, banana
BM: not yet
Special notes: As long as we were out, Sammy seemed fine.  However, he had a rough time in the house.  All he wanted was to be held.  He cried quite a bit and wouldn’t eat much at lunch.  I think that his mouth is hurting him.  He seemed to cough more today, too. After naptime, he was great!  :) 

A few things we did today: We went for a long walk, went to Kroger and a brief stop at the Co-op, and went to the Tri playground. 

General notes: I had hoped to get to see the butterflies this week with Milo and Brad, but I think we will skip that for now.  Sammy seems a little too vulnerable with his sickness, so I’m afraid we would get all the way down there and he’d be unhappy the entire time.  I am shooting for next week!  Hopefully we have as nice of weather as this week!!  Because I’m not sure if the kids are still contagious, I’ll probably hold off on trips to places like the library as well, at least for this week.        

No comments:

Post a Comment