Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 31, 2012

Well, so much for every day...  :) 

Today was fine.  The kids were good.  We went on a long walk and had plans to visit the playground at the Tri, but there was construction work in front, so we kept on and stopped by the grocery store on the way home. 

Both kids pooped today, Flora twice.  The both had a decent nap...I think Flora was a little under 2 hours and Sammy a little over 2 hours.  Lunch was early again, which seems to help, though Sammy ended earlier than Flora so I think she passed up the rest of her lunch in order to not be the last one eating... :) 

It doesn't look like we will get to go to Hueston Woods tomorrow... Sad...

Wow, tomorrow is June 1! 

It's been a while since I've taken any pictures...I'll see what I can do tomorrow. 

Flora's singing cracks me up...I forget what song she is always singing, but it is great.  She always skips one line, which makes me smile.  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment