Monday, October 10, 2011

October 10, 2011

No Pics Today...Friend borrowed camera.

Name: Flora
Date: 10-10-11
Arrived: 7:10am
Breakfast: 7:15am, all fruit, didn’t want eggs
Snack 1: 9:30, cereal
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 11:15, all grapes, all carrots, all peas, some of cheese and tortilla, still didn’t want the eggs
Nap 2: 12:15-??? (I am not sure when exactly she woke up. I had shut the door to the kitchen because Sammy was crying at lunch and I didn’t want him to wake Flora, and by the time he was done eating, Flora was awake already)…that was 1:20 or so
Snack 2: 3pm, cereal and bears and raisins
BM: 1:25
Special notes: Because I am struggling with finding things to keeps the kids occupied, I am trying a little bit of a different approach this week with a little more structure. My “educational time” with Flora is scheduled after Sammy goes down for a nap, and today we worked on the color red, counting to 10, and the alphabet. The educational time will probably not vary much from day to day, given that repetition is important at this age, but if I do anything different (like change colors), I’ll try to remember to let you know.

Name: Samuel
Date: 10-10-11
Arrived: 7:20am
Breakfast: already ate
Snack 1: ----
Nap 1: 10:45-12:45
Lunch: 12:50, pizza, cheese, green beans, cantaloupe and pineapple
Nap 2: trying now at 3:45
Snack 2: 3:15pm, yogurt
BM: 3pm
Special notes: Sam did cry some during lunch, as you suspected, but he got over it fairly quickly. It was pretty obviously his teeth (his cry is different when he is in pain), but like I said…it didn’t last too long. He is often easily distracted. :)

A few things we did today: Went for a walk; played piano, guitar, and percussion; read books, played in the middle room, did some movement songs (though that was mostly just me doing all the movements and the kids sometimes watching…I figure if I keep doing them every day the kids will catch on eventually), went to the store, drove through the bank, went to the Tri Park

General notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment