Thursday, October 13, 2011

October 13, 2011

Name: Flora
Date: 10-13-11
Arrived: 7:10am
Breakfast: 7:15am, some eggs, 1/2 banana
Snack 1: 9:15, cereal and crackers
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 11:15, some grapes, some broccoli, some carrots, some cheese (she didn’t seem all that hungry really)
Nap 2: 12:20-1:30
Snack 2: 2:30, crackers and an apple we all shared
BM: 11:45
Special notes:

Name: Samuel
Date: 10-13-11
Arrived: 7:30am
Breakfast: ate with Mom
Snack 1: 9:15, some PB sandwich and a few cranberries
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 11:15, all PB sandwich, some green beans, all grapes, no sweet potato
Nap 2: 12:15-1:15
Snack 2: 2:30, cranberries, ½ banana, and an apple we all shared
BM: not yet
Special notes:

A few things we did today: visited Jungle Jim’s, read, “exercised,” practiced the alphabet

General notes: So, I decided that since we had some extra time this morning with both kids on a one-nap schedule today, I would take a trip to Jungle Jim’s. It actually turned out rather well. Neither kid pooped while we were down there (I am still waiting for the day I have to use a changing table!), and they both LOVED it! The only problem was…I forgot my purse, which means no money, and so I wasn’t able to grab the few things I wanted to grab while I was down there. Oh well. It was still worth the trip. The kids cracked me up. They had huge eyes and were just gawking at everything. So fun. :) They, of course, love the dancing, singing characters, so check out the video of them rockin’ out. I think Flora was trying to head-bang. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment