Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 20, 2011

Pics coming later!

Name: Flora

Date: 10-20-11

Arrived: 7:10am

Breakfast: 7:15am, cereal with a little milk

Snack 1: 9am, cereal with dried fruit

Nap 1: ----, she seemed tired, so I tried for a few minutes a couple times, but she didn’t go to sleep

Lunch: 10:50am, about half of the sweet potatoes, most of the broccoli, all of the cheese. By the way, I think because she has seen Samuel put PB on his veggies, she wanted PB on her veggies. It seemed to work to get her to eat them, though. I hope you don’t have anything against PB on veggies… :)

Nap 2: 12:40-1:35pm

Snack 2: 2:10, fruit bar

BM: late morning

Special notes: Flora really enjoyed mixing things today (we made bread). I helped her dump some of the ingredients in, and she helped mix. I’m excited about this because I love to bake, so I’m hoping we can do more of this together. The only problem today was that by the time the bread was ready to be kneaded, she was bored and wanted down, but I, of course, couldn’t just leave the bread, so she wasn’t very happy for the next 8 minutes or so while I kneaded. I will have to think ahead next time and figure something out for this time. I thought the measuring spoons would be interesting (they are magnetic!), but they didn’t hold her interest long enough. Learn as I go!! :)

She seemed pretty tired at times today, so I decided to try lunch just a little earlier and then put her down for a nap just a little bit later in hopes she may sleep a little longer.

Also, I wanted to note that Flora is trying to do somersaults on her own! She is getting closer…right now she puts her head down and then falls over to the side. I bet she’ll have it soon.

Name: Samuel

Date: 10-20-11

Arrived: 7:25am

Breakfast: already finished

Snack 1: ----

Nap 1: 10:05am-11:30

Lunch: 11:45, grapes (didn’t want banana), all pasta, all yogurt

Nap 2: 3:50-??

Snack 2: 2:10pm, cracker and raisins

BM: 12:15pm

Special notes: Sammy finally blew hard enough on that little noise maker that it made noise! I think he was pretty excited about that.

A few things we did today: No walk today, played inside all day as I did not have a car today, played musical instruments, went through the exercise songs, listened to music, blew bubbles, practiced the alphabet, played in Sammy’s room for a change of scenery, played in the kitchen and middle rooms, and Flora helped me mix bread!

General notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment