Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28, 2012 PICS

These kids are so stinkin' adorable! :)

OK, so I know this picture makes it look like Sammy was attacking Flora, but really...he was giving her a wonderful little back scratch. Poor photography... :)


Drew will definitely appreciate this series of pictures. Here is Flora peering into her snack trap, looking for something specific... (and no, I did not mention it to her. She saw it on her own.) :)


And looking even harder...


Found it! The prized Reeses!


The kids were enjoying their snack on the porch today.


Enjoying life... :)


OK, ok...so this one was prompted, but I couldn't help myself!! hehe They do it on their own throughout the day (and it's so cute!), but I'm never quick enough with the camera, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment