Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19, 2012

No Pics Today.

It was a great day...I forgot how much the weather changes things with little kids! It's SOOOOOOOO much nicer to not be stuck inside all day. The possibilities are almost endless! :)

So today, we went for a walk this morning (ran into a couple friends who stopped to chat, which is always nice). As soon as we got back, we jumped in the car and got some groceries from Kroger for my big bake this weekend, then we headed out to Hueston Woods, which was awesome. We played on the playground there, and then played along the beach. The beach was not necessarily part of the original plan, so the kids got a little sloppier than I had anticipated (sorry, parents!), but it was great. I hope to spend more time out there with them. By the time we were finished, it was time to take Flora home (who went home early today), and Sammy and I had lunch.

Both had snacks around 10, and Sam ate at 12:30.

Sam slept for over 2 hours today, so he should be well-rested. I played music for him this morning before Flora came and some this afternoon, too. The was most of the day!

Both kids were great today. Not sure if he's been doing this lately, but I noticed Sam is saying his "K's" now sometimes. I still haven't figured out what "bicep" is, though he says it several times a day. Flora's mobility and agility is awesome. She gets around so well on the playground equipment and things. Both kids are just exploding with words. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment