Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21, 2012

Name: Flora
Date: 3-21-12
Arrived: 7:15am
Breakfast: 7:15am, most of oatmeal
Snack 1: 10am, mix
Nap 1:----
Lunch: 12:15pm, most edamame, most grapes, all veggies, 1/2 banana, something else but I can’t remember…?
Nap 2: 1:10-2:45
Snack 2: 3pm, crackers and mix
BM: 12:45pm
Special notes: Flora really loved the water today! I think she would have enjoyed it more, though, if I had her water shoes. I thought I left them at home, but then when I came back to the van after we were all done, there they were in my bag! Oops. She still had a great time, though.

Name: Samuel
Date: 3-21-12
Arrived: 7:30am
Breakfast: finished beforehand
Snack 1: 10am, Cheerio’s
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 12:15, some pasta, a little sweet potato, all banana, all yogurt
Nap 2: 1:00-3:55
Snack 2: 4:00, mix
BM: not yet
Special notes: So, I think the fan worked today! Dang. He slept almost 3 hours. I know he was tired, though, but I definitely think the fan helped. I’ll keep trying it and see how he does the rest of the week.

A few things we did today: Went for a walk, went Krogering (we didn’t do the usual trip yesterday, so we went today), and went “creeking.”

General notes: The kids both enjoyed the creek. Both were a little apprehensive at first, I think mostly because they were shoeless. They both loved sitting on a rock and dangling their feet in, and they enjoyed throwing rocks into the creek and watching them splash. Flora was a bit more adventurous and wandered out into the creek with me a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment