Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6, 2012

No Pics Today.


Name: Flora

Date: 3-6-12

Arrived: 7:15am

Breakfast: 7:15am, some oranges, a little cereal and milk

Snack 1: 10:25am, crackers and cereal mix

Nap 1:----

Lunch: 12:15, some cheese, all yogurt, all applesauce

Nap 2: 1:15-2:35

Snack 2: left with Grandma

BM: 8:30am

Special notes: Flora loves to run and scream at the Tri! Ha When she is given the right environment, she is pretty wild! So great. I hope you guys are able to enjoy the weather this afternoon! I bet you are on a hike right around the time I am typing this. :)

Name: Samuel

Date: 3-6-12

Arrived: 7:30

Breakfast: 7:20, 2 pancakes, banana

Snack 1: 10:25, mini wheats

Nap 1: ----

Lunch: 12:15, most of pasta, most of cantaloupe, all of sweet potato

Nap 2: 1:10-2:35

Snack 2: 2:30, cookie and a couple mini wheats

BM: 11:30am

Special notes: Andrea, you’ll be pleased to know that Sammy went over by my guitar today, looked back at me, and said “please” before he even touched it! :)

A few things we did today: Our usual Tuesday Tri and grocery store rounds!

General notes: We were the only ones at the Tri for the first 45 minutes! In some ways, I like this time with the kids, but in other ways, it is a little sad because they don’t get as much socialization as I’d like them to during this time. Either way, they were both wonderful (I can’t remember either of them crying once during the entire time there!), and a few showed up at 9:45 so we were able to play with them until we left about 10:20 to head to the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment