Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012

No Pics Today.


Name: Flora

Date: 3-5-12

Arrived: 7:15am

Breakfast: 7:15am, a little egg mix, a few bites of muffin

Snack 1: 10am, cereal, peanuts, pretzels, raisins

Nap 1:----

Lunch: 12:05, a little cheese, yogurt, some more of the muffin

Nap 2: 12:45-2:05

Snack 2: 2:30, a little cheese, crackers, raisins

BM: 11:30am

Special notes: Flora really seemed to enjoy the peanuts in her snack today!

Name: Samuel

Date: 3-5-12

Arrived: 7:30am

Breakfast: 7:15am, eggs and a banana

Snack 1: 10am, almost all of wheat snack

Nap 1: ----

Lunch: 12:15, yogurt

Nap 2: 12:40-3:25

Snack 2: 3:40, grapes and cookies

BM: not yet

Special notes: I am not sure what was wrong with Sammy at lunch today…he was wailing. After the 15-minute fiasco called lunch was over, and once he was down from his chair and had his blanket, the crying stopped. I am wondering if he was just tired…? He fell asleep at 12:40 about a minute after I put him down.

On another note, Sammy made me play “The More We Get Together” about 15 times on the guitar. Ha He loved it! He is still trying to get the motions…

A few things we did today: We went to Millet today! We practiced the alphabet quite a lot, too, and the kids enjoyed music time.

General notes: Overall, the kids were pretty good today. They were sneaky today! The upstairs gate was open, and I was doing lunch dishes while they played in the other room, and then all of a sudden I noticed it was really quiet…So I checked in the other room…both were gone! I went upstairs and looked around…and there they both were in JB and Andrea’s room, Sammy in the bathroom opening drawers where I am sure he knew he wasn’t supposed to be! Ha Well, good lesson for me to make sure I always close the gate, and I’m grateful neither of them came tumbling down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment