Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26, 2012

Sorry for the late post!!!! :/

No Pics Today.

Name: Flora
Date: 3-26-12
Arrived: 7:15am
Breakfast: 7:15am, less than half of muffin (toasted with honey)
Snack 1: 10:10, crackers and a little cereal
Nap 1:----
Lunch: 12:15, most yogurt and granola, all broccoli (with PB), rest of muffin (with PB added), and I think that was it…she didn’t eat a ton, but enough I think.
Nap 2: 1:20-3:25 (Drew woke her up)
Snack 2: 3:30, snack bar
BM: not yet
Special notes: OK, so I hate admitting this to the entire world wide web (which probably equals about 6 total readers), but Flora fell over while she was in the backpack today and got a bloody lip (which didn’t bleed much or long at all). When I set the backpack down, I don’t think the back metal support was out all the way. She is fine, but I felt I needed to let you know in case she has a little bump on her lip or something. Sorry! :/

Name: Samuel
Date: 3-26-12
Arrived: 7:30
Breakfast: already ate
Snack 1: 10:10, pretzels
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 12:15, all carrots (with PB), all apples (with PB), all cheese, all cauliflower (with PB)…I think I see a theme here… :)
Nap 2: 1:15-3:45
Snack 2: 4pm, cookie
BM: not yet
Special notes:

A few things we did today: A walk this morning, then Millet.

General notes: We took a little different walking route this morning, and I think the kids enjoyed the change of scenery. Our Millet trip turned out a bit differently ,too. We were only inside of a couple minutes when the kids decided they wanted to go out, so we went outside and walked around for a bit. The kids really enjoyed watching the Miami buses pull in and out. The drivers seemed to enjoy it, too, as several of them smiled, waved, and honked! :) One driver even got out and came over to say hi to us…he seemed very, very sweet. His name was Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment