Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 15, 2011

Name: Flora
Date: 11-15-11
Arrived: 7:10am
Breakfast: 7:15am, a little bit of French toast
Snack 1: 9:30, cereal and dried fruit
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 11:30, some veggies, all hummus, all cheese, all pineapple, all grapes
Nap 2: 12:50-1:50
Snack 2: with Grandma!
BM: late morning
Special notes:

Name: Samuel
Date: 11-15-11
Arrived: 7:30am
Breakfast: beforehand
Snack 1: 9:30, raisins
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 11:30am, some pasta, all cheese, banana, I can’t remember what else…?
Nap 2: 12:35-1:50
Snack 2: 3:15, cracker
BM: none with me (I don’t think…this day and yesterday kind of blended together)
Special notes: Sammy was SO good and patient today while I was cooking this afternoon!

A few things we did today: stopped by the store (again!) briefly, went to the Tri for open gym, hung out around the house

General notes: The open gym was wonderful!!! They set up all kinds of little things for the kids, and though we were the only ones there at first, more people kept showing up, so we got to hang out with quite a few other kids. I think both Sammy and Flora really liked it!! I am excited to have that every week. It was fun for me, too, to get to meet some new adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment