Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8, 2011

So sorry for posting this late...I feel like I am slacking! I did have a really busy afternoon and evening, though. Not that I'm making excuses... :)

No Pics Today.

Name: Flora
Date: 11-8-11
Arrived: 7:10am
Breakfast: 7:15am, most of oatmeal
Snack 1: 9:20am, cereal and dried fruit
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: most grapes, most broccoli and carrots, some hummus
Nap 2: 12:00-1:00
Snack 2: with Grandma!
BM: 11:45am
Special notes: Flora was determined to feed Samuel his water today. It was really cute. She kept sticking the straw in his face, and Sammy would drink.

Name: Samuel
Date: 11-8-11
Arrived: 7:25am
Breakfast: already ate
Snack 1: 9:20, raisins
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 11:20am, most blueberries, some of pasta, very little cauliflower, all yogurt
Nap 2: 2:30-3:30
Snack 2: 2:30pm, raisins, later some bread
BM: early afternoon
Special notes: Sammy would just not go to sleep this afternoon, so we saw Flora off and then went to the store, and he finally fell asleep when we got back. Not sure what was different about today…?

A few things we did today: we mostly played in the middle level of the house as I decided for a few reasons not to go to the Tri this morning and instead wait until next week. We did get to go for a walk mid-morning. I love when the kids grab books and come sit on my lap! They seem to do that more and more.

General notes: Both kids were watching me eat my salad and wanted to try some. Flora actually ate a piece of spinach as well as a few pieces of celery (she kept asking for more!). I was surprised. Sammy just looked at the spinach and decided otherwise, and he did try the celery but spit it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment