Friday, November 18, 2011

November 18, 2011

No Pics Today.

Name: Flora
Date: 11-18-11
Arrived: 7:10am
Breakfast: 7:15am, a few eggs
Snack 1: 9:45, dried fruit and cereal
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 11:45am, all grapes, all cheese, most veggies, all pasta, a few bites of tapioca
Nap 2: 12:45-2:10
Snack 2: 2:45, cereal and dried fruit
BM: 12:30ish
Special notes: Flora seemed fine without medicine today. She was drooling and her nose was running a lot, but otherwise she seemed fine.

Did we lose Flora’s hat? I have not seen it the past few days…

Name: Samuel
Date: 11-18-11
Arrived: 7:30am
Breakfast: already ate
Snack 1: 9:45am, raisins
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 11:45am, most chicken, all cauliflower with PB, all pineapple, all melon, all yogurt, the rest of granola from breakfast
Nap 2: 12:45-1:45, woke up a couple minutes, then went back to sleep 1:45-
Snack 2: 2:45, cracker
BM: 12:15ish
Special notes: Andrea, in case I forget to tell you, that little diaper rash-looking spot on Sammy looks like it might be getting a little worse. It was actually bleeding a tiny bit today when I changed him into a regular diaper to go out. I wanted to put something on it, but since I’m not sure if it is diaper rash or not, I was a little hesitant to put anything on it. When I changed him before nap, I did decide to put some cream on him.

Uncle Spencer is working on a “high five” with Sammy. hehe

A few things we did today: went to the store again, went to the library. Other than that, the usual. We did not get outside as it was a bit chilly.

General notes: Sorry, Drew. Sammy didn’t like the tapioca. Nice of you to share, though! :) The kids enjoyed the library. I am glad we have that as a resource for the wintertime. We may end up spending quite a bit of time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment