Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30, 2011

Name: Flora
Date: 11-30-11
Arrived: 7:10am
Breakfast: 7:15am, grapes and some Cheerios
Snack 1: 9:30, cookies and raisins
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 12:15, most granola and yogurt, most broccoli, not much pasta at all, a few bites of banana, all cheese
Nap 2: 1:25-2:15
Snack 2: left with Grandma
BM: not yet
Special notes:

Name: Samuel
Date: 11-30-11
Arrived: 7:30am
Breakfast: 7:15am, about half of oatmeal, about half of grapes
Snack 1: 9:30, O’s and raisins
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 12:15, all pasta, no grapes, 1 banana, a few peas with PB, all blueberries, no sweet potato
Nap 2: 1:05-2:20
Snack 2: 2:30, 3 cookies
BM: 12:10pm
Special notes:

A few things we did today: played with Milo! Went to the grocery store

General notes: The kids did so well at Milo’s today. I’m glad they have a chance to hang out with Milo. I think it is the first time we’ve made it to 11am! Flora didn’t want to leave, so it was a struggle to put her coat on, but once we got it on, she was fine. She must just be nuts about Milo! I think I must have pushed their patience with the grocery store, though. My list was a little longer than usual, and I think they used up all their focus at Milo’s or something. Needless to say, I had to separate them and was glad to get home. :) They were both a little picky with their lunches today. I’m not really sure why…we did eat a little bit later than normal, so maybe they were too hungry?? However, when I said it was time to eat, neither of them was extremely interested. Snacks were the normal size today, too, so I can’t really explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment