Monday, November 7, 2011

November 4, 2011

No Pics Again...Forgot Camera at Flora's house!

Name: Flora
Date: 11-4-11
Arrived: 7:00am
Breakfast: 7:20am, oatmeal with 1/2 banana, raisins, and a little whole milk
Snack 1: 9:15, cereal and dried fruit
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 12pm, a little pasta and mushroom sauce, edamame, quite a bit of apple sauce, a little PB and bagel (she didn’t seem to eat as much as usual and was pretty picky)
Nap 2: 1pm-1:40pm
Snack 2: 2:50pm, bagel and PB
BM: 7:45am
Special notes: Today was the Battle of the Bib! Ha Flora would not put it on for me for lunch. However, little does Flora know that I can out-stubborn just about anyone, so while she cried for a couple minutes sitting in her chair, I washed dishes. It took about 3 tries, but she finally stopped crying and stuck out her arms to put them through the bib. :)

Cool note: I have often seen Flora shake her head no, but I think she is finally starting to nod yes! Maybe she has been doing this at home, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do it, and it is SO helpful! And exciting! :)

We also had an extra long walk today…we were backpacking, and when we got back, I noticed Flora was missing a shoe. Oops! I remembered checking a couple times to make sure she still had both, so I knew it couldn’t be super far, but I had no idea where it fell off. We loaded back up and headed back out. Luckily, it was only about 5 minutes of hiking until we found the missing shoe. :)

Name: Samuel (sick day) :(
Date:
Arrived:
Breakfast:
Snack 1:
Nap 1:
Lunch:
Nap 2:
Snack 2:
BM:
Special notes:

A few things we did today:

General notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment