Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November 9, 2011

Name: Flora
Date: 11-9-11
Arrived: 7:10am
Breakfast: 7:10am, about half oatmeal
Snack 1: 9:15, dried fruit and cereal, some of the other guy’s snacks
Nap 1: ----
Lunch:
Nap 2: 12:45-1:35
Snack 2: 2:30, cereal, crackers, and dried fruit
BM: 7:45am, 11:45am
Special notes: Flora was getting all snuggly against me on the carpet as she tried to crawl on me. I turned and we were face to face as I said, “Hi.” She then gave me a big old kiss on the lips! It was so adorable!

Name: Samuel
Date: 11-9-11
Arrived: 7:30am
Breakfast: 7:45am, all of oatmeal bar, 1 banana (didn’t want blueberries)
Snack 1: 9:15, crackers (didn’t really want peas) and some of Milo’s snacks
Nap 1: ----
Lunch: 11:30
Nap 2: 12:40-1:55
Snack 2: 2:30, grapes and cheese
BM: 11:45am
Special notes: Sam used “please” again today in the appropriate context. I was impressed today, too, at breakfast. We were listening to music in the background, and when “If You’re Happy and You Know It” came on, he clapped in the appropriate places!

Samuel is also starting to recognize things when we do the alphabet. When the letter “h” came up, before I switched to the picture, he touched his hair. Fun stuff!

A few things we did today: this morning we packed up and went to Milo’s, this afternoon we practiced the alphabet (Sam and I), went for a walk, and played for a little bit outside.

General notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment